Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sundance '07 (New Year's Prayer)


I'm an insecure person, let's just start with that. I poured a lot of what I felt before, during (with the anticipation of The Night Buffalo), and after the festival into this vlog, a lot of which newly motivated by watching my new box set of Six Feet Under on a loop. But it seems that the windows to what is possible, are clear, now that I know it can all end so quickly. so I better shut the fuck up, quit bitching, and just do- it is so on 2007... and even more on in 2008!
*thanks to Tina, Cedric, FYI (Film Your Issue), and Zadi -without you, my trip to Sundance wouldn't have happened! ::"New Year's Prayer" by Jeff Buckley:: Click here to watch

7 Comments:

Blogger Faux Press said...

Damn straight the time is now to act. Well done, yo.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i

miss

you...

your fav sports editor, ariel
hey, fuck that, i'm head of communications at my job now!!! website and a newspaper!!!
san antonio misses you!!!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew, sundance? what's next the oscars?

-Josh

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You put a smile on my face. Your work is puissant both visually and musically. You will go far. You are still blossoming as an artist. And as you progress in films, I will evolve my writing -ciao, Scarlett xx

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian
How you doin'? You havn't posted any new vlogs in a while.

Sam E.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait actually I haden't read the whole blog and thought this was your film at first, where can I see that?
by the by i really liked this video blog though.

-Kristina

12:14 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I have a similarly dissimilar experience from the Toronto Film Festival. I wanted to see Ararat but thought I wouldn't have the evening off, so I didn't book a ticket in advance. Suddenly I and a friend had the opportunity to go, so we raced on the subway and faced a huge lineup outside the theatre. We waited and waited for the ones with tickets to enter first. Finally, our line up began to move, and we inched our way closer and closer to the entrance. Finally rounding the last corner of the building, we saw the entrance. Could it be, are we going to make it?

My lady friend went first before me, and the ticket keeper put the red rope on it's hook across the lineup, blocking me from my only hope. The theatre was full! My friend protested. I alone was allowed to enter. A small city began to boo behind me.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home