Wednesday, September 20, 2006

unearth


mouth
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

lately I've been feeling really disconnected and even a little lonely since I've been back in NYC, and I detest myself for feeling it. I've always been independent and I know I need to get back in that mindset by unearthing myself from the city and rediscovering the now. "finding a love object is a journey of re-finding" -Freud ::"iiiiii" by Fields of Forel:: Click here to watch
*special thanks to Aurelio Laing III*

7 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

well exposed

6:11 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

There is much beauty in people coming together. I don't think we were meant to be alone.
This piece, like your others, is beautiful. I felt joy, sadness, longing, doubt, and a number of other things. Thanks for sharing.

7:58 AM  
Blogger duncan speakman said...

beautiful,+ touching as always! plus i like the fragmented image moments, they really work in this context for me :)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well documented

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome work. I really love the fast leaves into the digital light displays. Beautiful juxtopostion.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I told you how much I love your videos! The bars were great, colors worked and the music pushed and pulled in all the right directions. Inspired and actually felt I learned a bit from this video. Much respect, and looking forward to your next video.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome. nice image juxtaposition.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home