Friday, June 16, 2006

Team Queen


TQueen
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

after vlogging the hell out of the gender-bending, fire-breathing, tassel-twirling, post-punk rock 'n roll prom of century, along with 18hrs of footage, I have something to show to all of you in the vlogsphere... and it's a bit naughty, but oh so fun. Click here to watch


The Team Queen video release party!
at Galapagos Art Space
hosted by Murray Hill
"Team Queen" performed by Triple Creme
directed by acclaimed filmmaker Leah Meyerhoff

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great video. I tent to feel the tension. It really flows well with the music. Thanks for this one.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Verdi said...

Damn good editing!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great 1980's memories! Klaus Nomi, Human League, New Wave and a lot of other shit I just barely remember! I just didn't have the technology, just a 2 piece vcr/camera combo....love the boobs!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great video, the flow, the wax, the ebb pushing and pulling, it worked great for me!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work guys, crazy party, sorry again that I couldn't have been there, glad I got to experience a taste of it through the video,
Arin

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extremely good editing! I did it. Loving the soundtrack as well. Cheers.

2:44 AM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Absolutely killer editing.

Fab.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home