Wednesday, May 17, 2006

iAM


liberal
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

so for the FYI film festival (film your issue) -where the films cant be longer than 1min, I made this video after I saw an actual ad in Times Sq that read "I am AIM" which was too tragic to take -and I realized that America is cultivating itself to be distracted from the world -with those who can see what the hell is really going on, are kept silent from those who can speak but are blinded by distracting forces. The film is now a semi-finalist in the festival and you can vote for it here ::"Ny Batteri" by Sigur Rós:: Click here to watch

thanks Zadi for introducing me to the festival!

9 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

That's one of your best.

I like the idea of the festival. But something makes me not want to part take. Just not my thing I guess.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you cut my brilliant performance to rapidly! if there is any film you should have gus-van sant'ed...that is it. my performance was meant to linger in the minds of the viewers long after the movie ends...but now you can barely notice me...anyways, besides that, good job. did you enter it into the festival? let me hear the outcome. don't delete this comment as well. it is relavent.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mike Machenry said...

I've been resisting the idea of distracting yourself from life a lot lately, whether with things or thoughts or actions. I see people doing it around me and it hurts. and they don't want to look hard enough to see what they're doing. It was surprising and I was grateful to this video for resounding with that struggle. Thanks
-s

5:24 AM  
Blogger Adriane said...

nice music choice

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Brian.
I like the way you edited it together.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Zadi said...

Hey Brian,

Way to go. Looks really good. I'm enjoying your stuff. You deserve all the attention you can get! :)

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brian gonzalez = misery

6:47 PM  
Blogger ryanne said...

you amaze me

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home