Monday, July 11, 2005

band of outsiders (Euro-series IV)


bande
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

I traveled to Europe alongside two very good friends of mine, Kevin and Sarah. Two young guys and a girl between them, and throughout Europe their spontaneous fervence is all that dominates - sounds like a sypnosis for a Godard film; and being the Nouvelle Vague nerd that I am, I made this video dedicated to Kevin and Sarah and to thank them for opening their minds alongside mine. ::"strange powers" by Magnetic Fields:: Click here to watch

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST MOVIE EVER!!! ahh, its like a comercial of me! You could quite possibly make a MOOD POSTER with all the different faces of me you've aquired.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that is some cool shit! You're a genius. I appreciate good art of any kind and that, I will admit, is one of the coolest films I've seen. (granted it's more of a slide show BUT STILL) I hope I don't sound like a wyrdo, I've talked to you once or twice. I'm Matt, long haired guy , wonderful Sarah told me about this so I had to see and leave a comment. Again, it's awesome!

10:58 PM  
Blogger THE BIG PUSHER said...

Nice job! Beautiful shots!
Keep on vlogging!
I like the music as well!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Zadi said...

That was great. Thanks for sharing your trip. It looked like you had a lot of good times. :)

5:37 AM  
Blogger A.O. Flores said...

jealous... i want to go to europe.

Aaron
thevoiz.com

5:40 PM  
Blogger Verdi said...

Man you guys just look blissfully happy.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....that just makes you want to say "awww" and then..."bastards...i went to knottsberry farm this summer"...haha no but i love it Brian. I read all the other comments and i must agree with verdi. I didn't see one moment where anyone was less than happy or at least content with what they were doing or where they were. Man, that was awesome. one day...one day i'll go....
*Chris Diaz

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home