Tuesday, July 05, 2005

bloodshot (Euro-series I)


bloodshotvlog
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

indeed I have returned to the states and I feel like a different person. much of my habitual self has been altered. when I woke up in my bed for the first time in a month, my eyes were bloodshot and my skin felt new. but my world in America is now very much understood now that I have seen it from the outside. I of course am not trying to degrade the US at all, let's just say that one cannot see the world unless one has left it. stay tuned for more of the Euro-series. ::"Embrace" by Low:: Click here to watch

4 Comments:

Blogger Verdi said...

Beautiful, sad, hopeful. I'm looking forward to lots more! You should post the 5000 photos I'm sure you took also. Call me I have some suggestions for you.

3:23 PM  
Blogger THE BIG PUSHER said...

Nice video!

1:23 PM  
Blogger carlygarza said...

commenting cause it looks good. when i go to europe i'll be sure to think of you... and since i don't have a video camera... i'll...uh... paint Europe into my skin. and you'll be in new york. but whatever!!! Europe will be in both of us and we'll be connected..

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian...Chris Diaz. I know its taken me a while since you're going away but i've started with this one. It is very fitting for the first in the series and i love the tone you've established for it. Can't wait to watch the rest. Beautiful as always

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home