Thursday, September 22, 2005

Close Encounters I -meeting Matthew Modine -part 1


MattModine1
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

it was 2am on a tuesday that I just happened to read that Matthew Modine was speaking at the apple store in soho on FULL METAL JACKET for new york's Independent Film Week. so I went - of course. (of or relating to Kubrick means I'm there). so this first part is a collection of several humourous and insightful stories of working with my idol, Stanley KUBRICK.Click here to watch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My interest for all related things on EXCELLENT directors was filled with VERY GOOD STUFF while watchign this vlog. I mean, to hear from someone who was there is the best. I'm off to watch the second part.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home