Thursday, July 28, 2005

me and you and everyvlogger we know


miranda july
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

okay, so I'm in between computers so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to, BUT - I just saw the directorial debut by performance artist Miranda July, ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW and it's the best film I've seen all year!!
Almost in the daring and unconventional spirit of Todd Solondz, director Miranda July poignantly exposes all of our insecurities, fears, flaws, hopes and natural demand for human connection.
Winner at every imaginable film festival, ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW should be put at the top of everyone's cinematic must-see list.

))<>(( forever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Machenry said...

I saw the debut a month or so ago, and agree it was really great. I liked her a lot too so that helps. Thanks for posting this reccommendation!
-serra

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home