Friday, February 18, 2005

Cream and a half!


koyaanisqatsiStill
Originally uploaded by symbiopsychotaxiplasm.

thank god for sundance channel. I just saw the most remarkable film ever! (aside from TARNATION) [note:"...ever!" is subject to change by the week] called KOYAANISQATSI, part of Godfrey Reggio's QATSI trilogy about the modern habitat for human beings; done just the way I like my movies: no dialogue or story but images. I invite you all to come and basque in the warm glow of the TV screen as we all watch and discuss KOYAANISQATSI!!! (best movie ever! ...for this week) check it out at: http://www.koyaanisqatsi.org/films/koyaanisqatsi.php

1 Comments:

Blogger Verdi said...

Wow Brian I'm surprised you just saw this. It's an amazing film! Rebecca took me to see the 2nd film, Powaqqatsi, in 1989 and I was completely blown away. It's what inspired me to start making films.

Sadly the latest one, Naqoyqatsi, is total boring-music-video-crap.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home